Monday, September 9, 2024

A New 100

Today, first half of another 100 Magic card pack for sharing...


Not sure if Dollarama's still do this configuration as I know this is a few years old and just now being opened...hock, I think I have in my "to open" pile, a box of 1984 baseball Rub-Down which have been in my possession the better part of a decade, but I digress.


O  tof the first 50 cards, these six are the would be keepers. I did already have 4 Prophet of the Peak cards, so he's out, but the rest are good for the collection. As for the rest...


Definitely not a fan of getting multiple land cards in these packs, let alone in a single half.


Wow - I can't remember the last time I saw 4 lands in an entire pack of these, let alone, one half.



Some cards on the other hand, are in every single one of these. I think I have more than a dozen of the Merfolk cards now.

Not too bad of a first half, and as you can see, the newest cards are from 2020 sets, which is the year I would have picked this up - or maybe early 2021. Second half tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment