Tuesday, September 10, 2024

A Decent Second Half

 Here is the second half of the Magic card pack, and is decent enough, though not as good as the first.


Four of the five artifact cards are keepers - again, the Prophet isn't needed.

The Thrull card is the one that actually brought back a lot of memories. Fallen Empires was the set that had just come out in 1994, when I first got into Magic. It is probably the worst set all time for Magic as the cards were generally horrible, and the packs could be picked up for less than $2 up to the start of COVID. Once COVID started, even though packs started to pick up steam and some value. I remember back in the day, buying more packs of it than I ever should have given the poor play quality of the cards, but we didn't know better back then.



Serioesly - seven lands is just unacceptable for one of these - way too many!


Of course, another unneeded Merfolk...


Well, I can say these repacks are consistent, sometimes in the exact same cards, and sometimes in what I pull as this one ends up just in line with another I opened...

Maybe some wrestling to open and start sharing tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment