Friday, September 13, 2024

More "Inserts"

 Today, the second pack of 2015 Road to Wrestlemania WWE Topps cards to look at.

It does bother me that more than half the pack is "insert" cards - it'/s more like having a base set (3 cards) and cards you get one per pack subsets for the Wrestlemania, Hall of Fame "sets" which are each only 30 cards. Maybe they should have just done these as subsets in the base set, but insert sounds so much more cool and like you can charge a premium for.

As for the cards themselves, at least the Hogan card is a one per 6 packs pull, so we may see 2 in this box, and The Rock cards are every other pack, but I have 6 of the 8 cards already so I didn't actually need this one.

John Cena's base card was also one I already had, so not a full win of new to me cards, so as Ron Simmons would say - Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment