Wednesday, September 11, 2024

23 Years

The terror attacks of 2001 in the US were a big part of history and changes to how we viewed every day life for many who lived through it. Definitely something that needs remembering to ensure it's not repeated, though if nothing else, the changes going through airports is vastly different than it was many years ago before that day.

I know you are here for cards though, and that we will go through briefly now...

A quick trade share from TCDB member ChicagoPatla who sent some baseball my way for some basketball...


A few 1982 Topps set helpers - still about 250 short on the set including Cal.

The early 80s Jays cards move along a couple needed team sets, but still plenty of Donruss cards needed.

On a separate note, my mom picked up a couple Duos packs for me from Timmies a while ago which she was kind enough to provide...



One for the unopened pack collection, and the one to share. I don't like the base cards - at all. I mean, sure there is a full card front on each side so you get two players highlighted on a card. Guess what though, no stats, info, or anything....yuck. I will still keep these as they are "special" being food issue cards, but I don't have to like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment