Tuesday, September 24, 2024

250 Card Hockey PresstiCube

 How long do I hold on to unopened materials for share? Too long. So long, this one, I don't think you can even get anymore and probably with good reason. I don't recall how much I paid for this, but I did a single order once from www.presstinemarketing.com because at the time, the 100 card Magic card packs were cheaper than getting them at the dollar store, and a few other items were on major sale, so it was worth it. Prices have gone up on the website dramatically since then, and I wouldn't touch the packs now with a 10 foot pole. At a dollar store, the price makes it worth the fun rip, but you can see the prices now....nope...I'd rather spend the money at a garage sale or on Kijiji.


This does come in a solid 250 card plastic storage box, so that's a plus. It also came with one damaged card so no point for...


You can see the small rip right above his head.

I've sorted them and will go through in time order as I figure it's good to see what the make up was and how much was "junk" period, or newer cards.


Nothing before 1989-90 - not really a surprise there, but all of these cards are actually needs for me as I slowly build both the O Pee Chee and Topps sets.

These on the other hand...



1990-91 Bowman is long been complete in my collection, though I will take the couple Leaf cards. Same with 1990-91 Score American, and the couple Pro Set cards aren't needed either as that set is also done.


1990-91 Upper Deck isn't done for me yet, but with all the hologram variations, it's not a favourite because of having to try and log the things properly for trading purposes.


A decent enough start with a couple Leaf additions a few Bruins for a friend, and about a dozen base card additions for myself - no inserts or premium cards yet, but no surprise given the timing. Still a bunch of cards to share for the next couple years, tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment