Monday, September 2, 2024

Brother Hooked Me

 Okay, having a great experience with the Brothers' War bundle, I had to take a look and pick up more of the artifact cards from the set, but a few others which were cheap and available as well.


These would be some of the others first including the dated promo card in the middle. I do have a number of promos now which are cool. They aren't exceptionally rare of a premium price to get, but still nice for the getting. The last few are foils from the new Assassin's Creed MTG set...packs to see below because I had to get those too....


Ah, the retro borders..luckily a bunch of the cards are still fairly cheap as they didn't see high play and don't command a big price, but are still fun and collectible for me.



Some solid extended art versions too - and again, the rare cards have the gold symbol in the middle right of the card, uncommon is silver colours and black is common. As you can see, most of these are rares, and were less than $1 each, mostly 50 cents.

As promised, the Assassin's Creed packs here as well. I may never have played the game, but from seeing what I have, I get the crossover and it works fine with MTG, at least for what it is. THe packs do have less cards than usual though which is a shame as the price is about the same as regular play and collector boosters.

No comments:

Post a Comment