Thursday, February 24, 2022

Single

I can't believe how quickly this month has been flying by, but it shouldn't really surprise me I guess. As much as busy seasons are full of work, they still seem to go by quickly. Happily, I still make sure to get a few minutes aside to look at some cards, and share with you...so let's see about that today.


Just a single card I am keeping today - short time Leaf (well, all of about a season and a half) John Cullen ended up back for a second (short) stint in Pittsburgh in 1994-95 once departing the Buds.


An almost Leaf card with Gartner as he did end up with some time in Toronto, just not here/pictured unfortunately.


Also a shame the Score cards here weren't keepers as it is a set I've started collecting, but all dupes unfortunately.




1 comment: