Saturday, November 12, 2022

Now Time For The Hockey Portion....

 Today, the Shaw Racing trade box proudly presents, the short but sweet hockey card portion of our recent trade...


Additional copies of Leaf cards - including some "Now With" O Pee Chee goodness, followed by some Pro Set Platinum set assistance.



I don't believe any of the Leaf cards are new to me, but instead, I'd added to even out the trade after my needs were covered, and add to my Leaf collection count. 1994-95 Score had a couple set adds, and the 1999-2000 O Pee Chee checklist let's e finish off that massive checklist insert set of 6 cards. Still counts as completing a set though!

The baseball and hockey cards are great, but were the appetizer ahead of the wrestling card meal which I'll start going through tomorrow!

I will tack on a few more hockey cards today though, as I finished a small PWE trade with TCDB member SportsCardHunter which saw me get a quick 6...


A nice group of newer cards. Funny enough, A few recent trades have brought newer O Pee Chee cards my way. Must be the big set sizes, plenty of Leafs to go around, and come my way. Always appreciate getting a new Marner too!

No comments:

Post a Comment