Saturday, November 19, 2022

Post Pre Release

 So, before the set came out, which was a number of weeks ago, I was looking at the Magic The Gathering release for Dominaria United. As with the sets, I do look for getting one of each type of pack for my unopened pack collection. For this set, it means Draft, Set, Collector and Jumpstart Boosters. Well, the Pre-release would take care of two as the box...


Which comes with 6 draft boosters, came with a bonus of...


So, for $30, I did the prerelease so it, and the two set boosters mean that I have some packs to open the next few days. I did of course separately pick up the other pack types, and the Unfinity packs from the recent release as well...


Oh - and to show what was in the pre-release box...

The promo card is fine, it's currently worth a couple bucks. There were better and these are random inserts, but it's really a bonus anyway as you pay for the packs with the pre-release.

I can't speak to whether the pre-release purchase was worth it or not yet - will have to see what we get out of the packs, but let's do that starting tomorrow - might even get a few useful artifact cards from the set, never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment