Sunday, September 22, 2024

Another corey42080 Trade

 I have traded with TCDB user Corey in the past and we put together another trade recently which saw me get rid of some hockey in exchange for some Blue Jays.


To be honest, I don't get too into the weeds when an offer is made to me - if it's fair, I pretty much accept as is instead of nitpicking through matches, though I should probably do more of that to dwindle down specific wants, but I mean, I am just happy to get things I actually want for stuff I don't that I don't worry about the details.

I didn't have to worry really here though as these cards helped finish off FOUR different Blue Jay "team" sets. I was able to finish the 6 base card set for 2022 Topps Opening Day, The Bomb Squad single card insert set from the same set, the 7 card base (and short print) team set for 2022 Topps Update, and the one card Stars of MLB insert from that same set.

This also included the first Triple Play insert card which is really three different mini cards which could be torn apart on the cuts which are perforated, but I won't be separating them.

A great trade of new Jays for my collection - much appreciated as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment