Sometimes when trading, there are issues with the mail. Here, I ended up only receiving half the trade from TCDB member yrrcwc. Still happy getting half at least and will share it today, but as luck would have it, six weeks after sending yrrcwc received the envelope back with an undeliverable sticker - even though the address was exactly the same as the one I received. So, it has since been popped back in the mail so hopefully I see it in less than six more weeks.
The backs are decent for the write ups.
I think the Lota card is my favourite for this part of the trade though as the design matches her outfit pretty nicely. At least she isn't floating like Theory and Bianca appear to be!
A solid half trade!
Not to be out done, I did get the entire trade from TCDB member Alfred - though being a single envelope, it would take ripped mail and missing cards for only part of the trade to show up, but thankfully that didn't happen.
With the other cards in the trade keepers, I didn't bother adjusting out the Pro Debut cards since I knew I could pass those along to a certain Mike out the other side of Toronto. As for the rest, always happy adding more Vladdy cards - and with the parallels being nice additions too, a great handful of Jays cards from the last couple years, all of which I didn't have until this trade!




No comments:
Post a Comment