Exactly what it sounds like, I did a PWE trade with TCDB member zhouston03 and we ended up with a nice number of twam set completions which, I can't say I was planning, but are always a nice surprise with trades like this.
2011 Bowman was a busy one as I got the last two of six base Blue Jays to complete the base team set, as well as sole Jays inserts from First Futures and Topps of the Class. The gold parallels I still need work on, but getting four team sets knocked out of the way is pretty darn cool for a PWE!
It always amazes me just how much Bowman product there is with all of the inserts, parallels and draft coverage they try to do, it's just a lot of cards and many are ones that didn't quite make it there. Still, I guess it provides something for team collectors to collect that are off the regular path from the standard flagship regular star players.
As always, a much appreciated trade!


No comments:
Post a Comment