Saturday, July 25, 2026

See More Lights

A quick PWE trade to share before we get to the lights - another with Tdorsay who I have had almost 20 trades with over the last number of years, and who is always a fun trade. A small PWE with just three cards, but solid ones...

I will take any MEM cards for the Leafs, no questions. Funny enough though - the back notes the jersey is absolutely from a Blackhawks game for what it's worth, so at least the white works well for a Leafs card.

Yanic is a one and done for the 1991 Classic Draft Picks set. A border line set for including as it is "draft approved" as a Toronto Maple Leaf but not technically an NHL card. Generally, I won't collect minor league cards but if it's documentation of being Toronto drafted - we let those in still.

Mark brings me down to two cards left in the 1992-93 O Pee Chee set - Yzerman and Probert for what it's worth.

As I say, always a great trade with Tdorsay, and always a big thank you!

The 2024 Topps flagship set does standout for the neon light team names on the front, which also goes well with the night-like border black and white combo. Getting a few more base cards knocked off today is a good go from the 2026 Lot.



Team cards are always a good pick up, and in many cases capture more the fun of the game. Speaking of love...


I still miss BoBo. Maybe it isnt quite to the same degree, but Bobo to Vladdy was like Marner to Matthews. I always felt Marner was more of a 1a instead of a number 2 behind Matthew's, and the Leafs lost a couple steps with him gone this past season. BoBo has had an impact too being gone, but not to the same level as Marner's departure.


Hehe he....another Jay...just beforehand.

Dupes for trade a plenty...



Wish I was getting more of series one here, but it is what it is I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment