Monday, November 1, 2021

They Really Want You To Join

 So yes, great to get some more 1991-92 Pro Set Platinum additions for the set....


First, let's take a moment to savour that great Cloutier overhead shot bottom-centre...

But let's talk about Stadium Club inserts...


I think we had the lower one before, and the BARS insert I appreciate because Stadium Club used the matrix on the cards, and great that they explain it for everyone. It was very unique as well. Though this is a bit much...


So, I guess someone opened maybe a box and saved all of these together for whatever reason. Still count as inserts though, right?

I didn't know there was actually a variation of the Club Membership card - one that has an extra highlight over the "As a member..." line, compared to this one without the highlight.

Some dupes I don't need, and that's a quick run through for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment