Thursday, December 8, 2022

Another Revisited

 Like just a couple days ago, the COVID lot pops up another repeat set, which, like a couple days ago, provides some more cards, but not enough motivation for a set collection.


I do however get one more addition to keep for the Leaf collection with a second copy of this really nice Lindros Leaf card from 2013-14 SP Authentic.


A lot of the same faces we saw in the earlier post, so not a bunch to go over on that account. I mean, a few new cards, but still not enough to get me collecting it.


I do think it adds some nice trade fodder though as I can see team collectors not having cards from such a set.



I guess, if anyone does want a solid started set from this, just let me know, should be able to get you more than half way on the pure base cards if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment