Friday, December 9, 2022

Assorted

 A quick pick from the COVID lot today with 20 hockey cards from a set mid-90s sets....but will there be anything in it for me...


Well, I mean, you got stars here, so no complaints on that aspect. I mean, Cujo, Belfour, Kariya, Shanahan, Moog, just a great bunch all around. Now, I have a complete 1997-98 Pinnacle set, so no help there, and no Leafs other wise, so nothing for me, but great traders.


A pack worth of 1995-96 Pinnacle with the blue and hockey stick design - however it not being a set I collect, it's no help for my collection, and even the 1994-95 Parkhurst checklist isn't an insert but part of the base cards, so it and another Shanahan are nice to see, but not keepers either.

A nice bunch of cards...for someone...so let me know if that someone's you!


We get to end today with a PWE trade with first time trade partner FreakVOE at TCDB...


There is a bunch of team completion goodness here as the bottom two inserts are one off Leaf "team sets", the Auror Cujo is the last Leaf for the stripe insert set I needed, and the top right Edddie B is the last Leaf for that insert set as well.

Can't do much better than that in getting things done in a little PWE. If you are wondering, the Brodeur is to continue work on the Victory base set....

Big thanks for a great trade!

1 comment:

  1. Unless we already have, send me your Victory list. I have a ton of that set. QAPLAGCA at yahoo....Send me all your lists, actually. I have a lot I'd like to move...

    ReplyDelete