Friday, August 11, 2023

A Few Sets

 I don't really have a good connector between these three sets represented from the COVID lot, but let's see what we have.


2007-08 Upper Deck Be A Player is one set I am slowly collecting, so nice to get a handful of additions here. Not a big fan of the design, but like the player number and team accent colouring.


1990-91 Upper Deck - and all of these are 1990 hockey stick hologram variations - though just the Leaf keepers above. Nothing new as I have a number of each, but still keepers. Lots of extras for trade though here...


Speaking of extras for trade, here's the other set which brought me no keepers...1999-00 Topps Premier Plus. Really dislike the set name, as they just should have called it Topps Expensive and charged more...it is what it is.


Okay, needed the little breather, but trying to get a Magic card lot together for sale, so should go back to another dollar store 100 assortment tomorrow so I can get rid of anything I am not keeping, and save my time in entering to TCDB for those....

No comments:

Post a Comment