Saturday, August 12, 2023

Dollar Store Success

 As promised, another of the 100 Magic card repacks from the dollar store today, and unlike the shut out on the last one, much better with the success today.


The Fleetwheel Cruiser itself is 75 cents, so, add in the other keepers here, which is all but the Primal Clay and Pathfinder, and I got close enough to the $4 out of it on the keepers to call this a successful pack.

As for high/low lights of the rest...


Given it's 100 cards, decent on the number of older cards and uncommons. Nice to see cards going back to Judgement. Not expensive of course, but nice for the nostalgia.

The lands kill me though. I mean, I get they are needed to play, and it's a given that you get one in every booster back, but unless it's going to be advertised on these repacks, I don't expect them to come up at all. I can handle non-basic lands like the Grange though - that's fine.

Anyway, a good enough bunch, let's maybe try another tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment