Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Leafy BDay

 A Happy 43rd birthday to me. I thought about opening something today outside of the COVID lot cards, but I figure I'd keep it short with some COVID lot cards today just to go off and...do something family wise...oh and work, still have to work.


Though none are new to my collection, happy to get 5 more Leaf cards for a nice BDay surprise from the lot. Goalie themed to boot.


An assortment of additional hockey cards, though nothing else keep worthy for me. Definite star power though with Messier, Selanne and Fedorov. Still seeing more Donruss Canadian Ice cards, but not going to collect it still. Great starter set for someone if anyone is interested.

Leaf Limited cards too. Definitely have a nice look and feel, but again, not enough for adding another set to my collection - and as good as Bondra was at the time, no need for three copies of his card thanks!

7 comments:

  1. Happy 43rd! Hopefully you had a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good day, even if I did have to work. :)

      Delete
  2. Cards to look through on your birthday is always the way to go. Happy 43rd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, even if you are a Leafs fan!

    ReplyDelete