Sunday, August 27, 2023

TCDB Trade Round Up

 A bunch of little TCDB trades to share, and the first is with member ericcapemay.


A couple really good pick ups here as Phil is the only Jay from the 1988 Classic Red set, and Ozzie should be my last card to complete the 1987 Leaf set of 264 cards. I have to double check still, but should be good, just have to ensure no Donruss cards snuck in!

Next up, a very small trade - I usually do at least a handful of cards if I can, but sent off one and got back these two...

Not "cards", but stickers from 2015 Topps from TCDB member BLWinborn40. These are actually my first two Jays from the set, so it's a start! Nice dirty jersey from Edwin.

Wbudde sent along some Jays as well...


If I ever get to my next purchased lot of cards, I may come across more copies of the A&G ones here, but these win for first logged into the collection at least!

Last up, three Leaf cards from FreakVOE.


THe SP card is the winner here as it's the last of 6 Leaf cards from the 1993-94 Upper Deck insert set that I needed, so another team set completed.

Big thank you to everyone for the great trades!

2 comments: