Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Still Liking Studio

 I wish I had more time to cheer on Toronto in their up hill battle with Boston. I can't believe how many times in recent years, this has been the match up, and hoping they can come out ahead this time - at least they had a decent second game bounce back compared to the first. No hockey cards today, just baseball....

A solid bunch of baseball from the COVID lot today, with some nice keepers for me...


The 2009 Topps are nice but the rest seem to be the stars pulled for sections of the lot I went through a good while ago. The Studio sets were added to a lot early in the COVID lot, but at least some of the stars which seemed to have been pulled have shown up later like this.


One new to me Jays card and one printing error...that doesn't scan like it's a printing error. The Ozzie card actually is double printed on the back and looks much worse in hand than the scan shows. Interest as the scanning seems to have cleaned it up.


Binds is a polarizing figure. Still very nice cards from the 90s if you get some Bonds cards, so not complaining.

Steve Karsay I remember most for his Jays 1991 Score card, but he did fine with his time after Toronto as he ended up with the A's as seen here.

4 comments:

  1. Was Karsay part of the Henderson trade?
    One of these days I need to get some stuff out to you.. I have a couple miscut 94 OPCs and I'm sure I can find other stuff for you too.. I don't think we've traded since I moved...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - he and Herrera for Henderson.

      Delete
    2. Also, yes, we should do a trade - when April is over, I'll reach out on TCDB as I have a bunch to send your way too.

      Delete
    3. Excellent.. I'm looking forward to it

      Delete