Monday, April 29, 2024

The End of Another Lot

 Almost the end of another busy season, but definitely the end of the COVID lot. Will it go out with a bang? Probably not - just not how these things really work, but it will end with some baseball cards.


Definitely had a fair trickle of Flair, Finest and Bowman's Best through the lot. It's neat because these are sets I wasn't too familiar with as a kid, and it has given me a chance to see a bunch in hand, and have some fodder to get similar cards in for my collection.



Actually, a number of the sets represented today are ones that the lot provided me samples of I wouldn't have received in hand so, good on that indeed! Zenith is another one for sure, and some of the 90s SP sets also.


Sweet - some set help with the Collector's Choice cards as well as another Zenith set represented. By 1997, the Pinnacle seems to have dropped it's prominence on the card, and it's just Zenith. Like Ultra did with the Fleer branding years before this.


A surprise insert from SP Authentic with the right most card, nice.


We even get a couple more base card needs from the 1999 Topps Opening Day base set build, and a 4th copy of Cruz Jr for the collection.


We end with a couple last inserts because yes, the checklists from these sets were inserts, not part of the base set.

With that, we bid a finish to the COVID lot. I'll get the summary posted to my lot summary page and I have the next couple things lined up for sharing which, in all honesty, should cover the next year or so....lol...I plan long term, but I will share a bit tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment