Thursday, April 18, 2024

Taking A Chance

 A quick pack to share today. I had one extra pack I hadn't opened from a box of cards which gave me a signature and a full 50 card base set from this 2012 release...


However, I wasn't able to sell it at a garage sale for a buck, so let's just open it and get some trade fodder out of it. Whether you like him or hate him, Pete Rose can be a polarizing figure.

The set isn't something that really makes me go wow, and is much like the Babe Ruth set Leaf did. 

The simple write ups on the back don't do much for me, but some of the photos are pretty darn good.

Whether you agree or disagree with his legacy, it is hard to argue he was a great player during the game.

1 comment:

  1. It would've been hard to try and sell that pack in the US for a buck, so I would imagine there'd be considerably less interest in Canada.

    ReplyDelete