Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Adding From Whales

 I have been trying to reach out and initiate more trades on TCDB as 2026 has been a slower trade year. It's been busy, so not a complaint, but I do like to keep the trades going. With FlyingWhales, I brought in some nice Leafs - some new,  some not so much.


The 2015-16, 2017-18, and 2019-20 Upper Deck Leaf cards are dupes, but helped round the trade and I rather have Leafs than cards I don't want. As for the rest, they are all new to me!


I am really loving the new feature at TCDB which allows all new cards listed for teams you specify, to automatically get added to your want list. It's allowed me to start getting "new" cards through trades, a lot sooner than I otherwise would.

Really like the 2025-26 Upper Deck Artifact design - might have to take a look at that set if I can get some packs or cards for cheap sooner or later.

Nice to finish with a couple new for me Tim Hortons Leafs. Heck, I might have these cards in unopened packs....I should get to those some time soon actually.....

No comments:

Post a Comment