Just as the title suggests, another trade share today from TCDB member olerud363 which saw mostly, pick up of some additional Blue Jays.
Late 80s and early 90s stickers from Panini have a special place in my heart as these are the collectible "cards" that really started me into the hobby. Loved collecting the stickers, opening the packs at my grandmother's after she and my mom picked them up at their weekly shopping, and loved completing the albums, and giving away the extra stickers.
The non-Jays are error related cards from sets I am trying to complete, where I don't want to miss getting the extra copies for the error binders.
Then we get into random Blue Jay goodness including the Carpenter Impact, a final of six Jays for that base set which complete the team for me.
Same holds for the Stewart Donruss Diamond King, a third of three for the Jays. Hinske is actually a variation card as the other base has a see-through Bazooka logo.
We finish with another very new for me 2026 Topps Kirk. I feel 2026 is going to be (another) year that I don't buy new packs for per se, but trade around to try and pick up as many Jays as I can. I like opening packs, I don't like paying $1-$2 a card for a pack.




👍
ReplyDelete