We keep the trade trend going, in posts and also with myrke who I have done half a dozen trades with over the years, all through TCDB. The trades usually revolve around baseball, and that's what we have here as well.
Though mostly Jays related, I did get another 1982 Topps card knocked off the need list. Still have about 150 or so to go in the near 800 card set. A far cry from done, but considering I didn't have a whole ton when I started, I'm doing pretty well.
A good variety of 2000s Jays, but I am a sucker for the die cut Alomar, and the blue for the Jays Drabek is a really good looking parallel. I think I have a few of them now, and wouldn't mind getting the rest.
The Fantasy Zeuch is a one and done Jays insert - nice - and the 2020 gold parallel serial numbered due of Drury and Borucki are fabulous pick ups!
I still need a couple more base 2018 Topps Heritage Jays to finish the team set, but getting close as I think it's just short prints left.
I am getting close to having the remaining 2020 Topps set listed on my most wanted as were are under 20 left to go before I can say that set's done. It would be my most recent base set I have completed I believe.
Speaking of blue parallels looking good with Blue Jays - Ryu gets to chime in with a great looking card to end the lot.
I'd say my trade sharing is done, but I have at least one more I can share for tomorrow too!



Nice cards!
ReplyDelete