Today, I am showing you exactly what I get from the 2026 Lot, exactly as it was pulled. Just so happens the football cards were together and in order - go figure.
Not sure why this seems so team specific, but is what it is, and dupes as it dupes, but the Contenders design has grown on me a bit more. I still wouldn't say I "like" it, but I at least understand it.
The Steelers, Bengals and Rams - oh my - then lead to some Score cards which are also in order, but not so team specific.
We get a Mr. Swift sighting!
Honestly, I love the Score design in comparison, but maybe that's just me. It's not just because I miss the old Score sets from hockey, I think the front design here is much better than the Contenders. Hopefully tomorrow will be cards much better for my collection than the football ones today.





I like both of those designs. I don't know why but the ticket designed sets just work for me. The Fleer Authentix NBA set from 2002-03 and2003-04 is probably my favorite, in a tie.
ReplyDelete