Another day of 2026 Lots pulls and we get some solid basketball of the Panini variety today, starting with some 2021 Draft Picks.
Almost all of the cards from this set here came up previously in the lot. A bit surprising, but doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing as we do have some good names in the bunch. From Isiah to Zion - a solid and varying bunch.
My preference though would be more of an NBA level set instead of the Draft Picks variety, and we get that with some 2021-22 and 2022-23 sets. I wouldn't have minded a little more of the 2021-22 set as I like the design a bit more than the follow up year, but that's small complaints as these look like the first 2022-23 Prizm set cards I pulled and variety is good for trading purposes.
Iverson still getting love in card form - interesting. I guess it must have been all of that practice....




No comments:
Post a Comment