Monday, September 7, 2026

Help From A Codhead

TCDB member Canadian Codhead lives close enough we have been able to do a few trades with saved postage, meeting up in Burlington. Helps to make a bigger trade happen, which we did a number of weeks ago but I am just getting to sharing it now. There weren't a lot of "needs" as far as Jays go, but I delved into some set builds to plump it up, and here is what we got...


A trickle of base set helpers for Upper Deck in the early 90s, a couple others. Some Jays dotted through the trade too, though some were not necessarily new for me, the copies are greatly appreciated for the collection nonetheless.


2011 Topps probably had the most help in this trade. I have about 20% of the base set, so plenty needed and this trade did some work on it.


A few Jays dupes in the mix as I will need the extra copies for the base set build anyway.


2012 Topps pick ups are all of the pitcher error variety as all the pitcher cards in the first series were first printed with some incorrect total headers on the back.


We continue through the 10s with a few more base sets getting help, and a few more Jays pick ups below...

Top two weren't new to me, but the bottom pair are.

I'm hoping to pluck through and see what else I can pull in from a trade and moreso work to get the 800 or so cards that are matches for Canadian Codhead with my traders, out to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment