Friday, October 18, 2024

2021-22 Upper Deck Extended Blaster

 As the title says, today we start another hockey blaster opening. We get six packs with 8 cards each and though I can't remember exactly how much I paid, I am sure that works out to about a quarter a card at least. Just reminds me why I like buying lots of cards where it's a penny a card or so instead.


Never really a fan of the extended series, but do take that it makes up part of the larger flagship set so, this is one at least I am collecting the base set for, but I don't have an unopened pack for the collection...


Until now. So, with 5 packs left for opening, let's take a peek at the first and see what we have!


All needs, which isn't surprising since I don't have much of this base set. I am still getting use to seeing the Seattle team cards as they are relatively new to my collection since there isn't much from a set collecting perspective that I am looking to keep them.


Nick had a cup of coffee with the Leaf organization as he only played in 33 games in the one season with the team. It was time between Boston and Arizona with his final season being in 2022-23 for Calgary. 

Not a bad pull for the first pack with odds of one in every 40 packs with the SPx cards. Byfield isn't too shabby either as he has stuck with the Kings organization and in 2023-24 played in 80 games for the team. Great rookie considering how many don't get more than a cup of coffee in the bigs.

Hopefully the rest of the packs are this good!

No comments:

Post a Comment