Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Down To One - Twice

 Was able to put together another trade that I initiated, this one with used bobfetta on TCDB which saw me near completion on a couple more sets.


I had a bunch of the 1990 Panini stickers as a kid and probably completed the set, but long ago that went bye bye. I did get a sticker album which was near completion not that long ago, and these are three of the four stickers I was missing. I am down to one - the Crime Dog - which I actually need two copies of, one for the set and one for the Jays team set.

1991-92 Pinnacle is a similar case, I am now down to just missing a single card still for the set - card354, Zelepukin. The rest of the cards are Leaf team set helpers, but nothing more completed. The Hyman overtime card is actually the first Leaf card I have in my collection from that 2018-19 set - very cool!

Another solid trade, and now to try and pin down those final missing pieces for the couple sets...

No comments:

Post a Comment