Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Another Initiated Trade

 Today, we have another trade on TCDB which I actually initiated. I have done a little bit more of this in 2024 than I have done in the past. Reason being, I have tried to finish a few sets by specifically getting trades done through TCDB, and today is another example of it with this trade with mrmike.


Here we have the final four base cards I needed to complete the 2019 Topps WWE Smackdown Live base set which is 90 cards. I will say, WWE typically has base sets around 100 cards which is a small, but fine enough, number. Personally like when it's 100 as far as saving the sets in plastic storage boxes, but the 90 is nice for binders I guess, for those that save them that way.

Lots of star power here as it was a few legends I was really left missing.

2020 Topps Road to Wrestlemania isn't quite done, but I am now at 97 or 100 cards with this bunch being picked up. The Randy Orton card with the Hell In A Cell background is pretty sweet.

The look of these cards in keeping with the pirate theme of Wrestlemania that year, is unique enough, especially compared to the number of years that the set kept i quite basic with black borders and squared of design.

Appreciate the trade and especially when it's wrestling cards as they happen much less than baseball or hockey trades (though way more than the handfuol of Magic trades I have done over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment