Thursday, October 17, 2024

End With A Bang

 Here we have the last pack from the Pastime repack of baseball packs, and we end with a bang. Unfortunately it isn't in the case of a great card or hit, but instead, it looks like the pack at some point was dropped as each and every bottom left corner is really banged up.

This means, I won't be putting these up for trade. I will keep the one insert for my own collection, but I can't trade cards with dings this bad, instead they will be packing material.

What is your line for cards with damage - put them all for trade, just be clear and communicate with traders, or is there a standard line before you won't bother trying to trade a card?

No surprise this one ends up well down the list in spot 23 of openings for me this year. Between a lack of Jays, dinged corners, wasn't much hope for this one. Maybe a change in sport will bring a change in luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment