Monday, October 7, 2024

Value In The Village - 2020-21 Timmies

 Last day and last cards from the big Value Village haul, and we are starting with 53 of 125 cards in the base set already in my collection. If I'm lucky, might be over 100 when done, but let's see.






I just wanted the cards to mostly talk for themselves here. I mean, I did get enough to just get over the 100 of 125 card mark, so still a bit to go on this one. The design isn't too different from the previous year, and the cards continue to scan amazingly.

Another great looking set, and all in, a bunch of help on the pick ups from Value Village.

This one did have some dupes I have re-homed, except for say the duplicate Leaf cards which will remain, as shown above.

I am going to have to update my wanted list here at lease for the 2019-2020 set since it's only a few cards away, and this one may not be too far behind if I can pick up a few more in trades.

Before getting to more opening of product sharing, I have a few days of trades to share starting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment