Thursday, October 3, 2024

Value In The Village - 2016-17 Timmies Inserts

So we had 2 full base card sets yesterday, and now we have a bunch of inserts from the 2016-17 set to go through. These are all inserts from the two most common - Game Day Action and League Leaders. Going in, I had 3 of 15 Game Day Action cards and one complete 7 card set of the League Leafer cards. First up, the League Leader cards... 



I am showing a complete set since there isn't reason to show dupes.Oh, but there wasn't one complete set....or two....or three......but EIGHT. Some extras on top of that too, but since I can't bear to break apart sets, I now have 9 of these small sets completed and put away.


As for the Game Day, just 2 full 15 card complete sets with a few extras I won't keep, but amazing to now have a full base set and two completed insert sets from this one. I'd say it's been worth the $50 just on that, but there's still a couple other sets to touch on, though from an amount of card standpoint, this set was by far, the most represented.

No comments:

Post a Comment