Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Value In The Village - 2016-17 Timmies

 Another day, another set. I am just going to deal with the base cards from this set as there are plenty. I have 64 of 100 cards from the set before we start, but I think I have a full set here, if not a couple, but let's take a look. and see what we have, what we can keep, and what we can find a better home for!


I love how these cards scan, so beautiful!




Just like that, poof, we have all of the cards for the base set....but wait....Leafs....

Yeah, so there were enough cards as you can see from the Leafs dupes, that I actually now have 2 full base sets for keep and plenty of extras which are all headed to other homes, if they haven't gotten there already.

Definitely a good go so far with 2 complete/completed 2016-17 base sets and half a base set of 2015-2016. There are a bunch of inserts for this set as well, but will go through those tomorrow and see if we have any insert sets to add to the mix.

1 comment:

  1. Burns and Thornton. Two of the best beards in SJ Sharks history.

    ReplyDelete