Friday, March 4, 2016

For food, folks and hockey cards!

I grew up with McDonald's like a lot of kids including when they had individual sized pizzas, when McDonald's birthday parties were something everyone had at least once as a child, and Happy Meals came with various kid meal toys. Looking back, I wish that we had the chance to get hockey cards...I would have enjoyed that too - even did when I first picked up a few in, I believe 1996.

Highlights:

With these cards, I am now almost half way to the 2006-07 McDonald's set - would definitely like to complete the set - now, being about half way through one of 8 boxes of cards - a good chance I will get there too (fingers crossed).

The rest
Keepers - none beyond those shown above.

Traders:

Even have a couple extra McDonald's set cards as doubles too - will help hopefully for trading if I am a couple short in pulling the set.

OK - I'm hungry now...*sigh*....

Summary (through 1140 cards):

Specific Accomplishments:









- Completed 2007-08 Upper Deck McDonald's Checklist Subset (6 cards)




Hockey

Baseball

Basketball

Football

Austin Powers

ET

Star Wars

Rocky

KISS

Clue

Toronto

21

2









Inserts / Var Kept

58

3









Error


1









Keep

309

37









Doubles/Sell

90

5

204

119

224

8

5

2

3

1

Doubles Inserts / Var

10


8

30






No comments:

Post a Comment