Thursday, March 31, 2016

Is it wrong to want to show people my Willie....Stargell...what?

A little bit of everything out of the Santa Lot 20 today...

Highlights:

Well here is my Willie Stargell - 2005 Classics, along with Kevin Mitchell. This brings the set up over 25%. The 2007-08 McDonald's Kiprusoff brings the McDonald's set over 20% as well. Making some nice headway on both ends.

In addition to those is another nice Masterpieces Leaf card with Eddie Shack (my second) which is nice because if I do complete the set, I like having a separate set of Leafs to show separately. Not sure what others like to do with their collections, but this is typically what I do - keep the Leafs until I get to the point of trying to complete a set, then I move the Leafs to the set and look for duplicates to show in my Leaf binders.

The rest
Keepers:

A couple adds but nothing specific to say much about

Traders:


Both 1991 Upper Deck and 2007 Topps football are nice in their own ways, but personally - I like the simplicity of the 1991 Upper Deck.

Summary (through 1520 cards):

Specific Accomplishments:









- Completed 2007-08 Upper Deck McDonald's Checklist Subset (6 cards)




Hockey

Baseball

Basketball

Football

Austin Powers

ET

Star Wars

Rocky

KISS

Clue

Toronto

30

3









Inserts / Var Kept

70

3









Error

1

1









Keep

404

65









Doubles/Sell

136

8

291

212

225

8

5

2

3

1

Doubles Inserts / Var

11


11

30






No comments:

Post a Comment