Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Holik Infused

 The last cards from the COVID lot for a few days as I have some trades to share, and we get a bunch of star cards with a good infusion of Bobby Holik.


Oh, and a couple inserts looking like base cards with the couple 2001-02 Signature Series cards as these were actually an update extension which were inserted into 2001-02 Be A Player Update. Still counts as inserts for me, and why I check all the cards...and log them into my traders on TCDB.


The 1990-91 Score Rookie/Traded, yellow border card is the only base keeper for me today, and as I say, Holik infused.

Bobby played over 1,300 games in 18 seasons in the NHL. He is probably best remembered for his tenure with the Devils, which he was actually lucky enough to get traded back to for his last season in the NHL. Bobby was with New Jersey for 2 Stanley Cups for his career.



Don't see much of the Power Play cards, so I don't collect the set, but I don't mind the swooshing design on the front - colour coordinated and doesn't take up too much space.

Tomorrow - cards that are a bit more focused on having a place in my collection...I did trade for them anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment