Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Yay Corey!

 When I got a nice little trade offer from TCDB member corey42080, that was how I felt because, he has some nice stuff to trade my way. A PWE trade which saw about 20 cards go each way, and which brought me a few team sets / one offs to boot.


All but the SP are one and done Toronto content, so three cards which by themselves, give me team sets respectively, and then Andreychuk was the last for the 1994-95 SP set. Like the Heritage Cujo, though maybe a slightly different orange would have looked a bit better.

As for the rest...


So, one problem I have in my slowness is that, I know I probably have 5-6 more of the Bo Bichette Opening Day card....or maybe they are all the flagship set....hmmmm....but I have a (supposedly just) baseball card lot I got about a year ago, which I haven't touched since I am still working through the COVID lot. Now, storing it in the meantime, I know it's mostly sets say 2018-2021, and baseball, but that's about it.....well, and there's a pile of about 30 Mike Trout National Baseball Card Day cards, and some Ohtani's as well....so some good stuff methinks....but without logging it, does mean I get some cards I already have (and don't necessarily know it).

Also - mask cards are awesome!

I didn't know until getting it in hand, but the Belfour Invincible card, the little headshot photo is actually acetate and the card is thinned in the spot, cut for it. Didn't know that until I got it - interesting to do for a set.

Ending with Tavares and Parkhurst isn't too shabby either.

A great PWE as expected. Also received, though not expected, a few more wrestling cards from TCDB member A Billion Trades...


He had sent a few across previously, and was kind enough to send some more. Still not sure I'm up for a full trade, but may send a few cards back his way in return for the kind gesture.

Man - Hogan looks young and old at the same time....cards that are over 20 years old....

1 comment: