Monday, August 14, 2023

New Jays From Cmm75

 Just as it says, we have a trade package from TCDB member Cmm75 who was nice enough to change some mid-90s Metal basketball cards into Jays...


A bunch of newer Jays from sets that I have basically all picked up what I have, from other TCDB trades. From Allen and Ginter, Archives, Gypsy Queen and Gallery, all sets I basically never open a pack of, so only have from trades. Part of why I love what I do have of them in my collection - a great reminder of how much fun I have in the hobby from the website and community.

Though I may not be a fan of Donruss recent sets, Stadium Club still doesn't disappoint. I mean, the Biggio photo is fantastic! As much as I like Biggio and the other generational Jays of Vladdy and Bichette, three more Biggio cards here for my collection is the highlight today.

No comments:

Post a Comment