Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Outgrowing Products

 So, I still have 5-10 more of the 100 Magic card dollar store assorted card repacks, and I usually split it into 2 days and show all the cards, but today, given how the first half went, going to just show "highlights" of the entire pack. From a collecting standpoint, as I am just collecting artifact cards, I usually don't end up with much from these, but as they are almost always low end cards / commons, I think I need to just go through these and not get more unless things change.

I mean, it's not like sports card and set collecting where even cheap commons are useful at times. Today...nothing to keep, but here is what was there...


Only 4 artifact cards, and I already have 4 copies of each, so nothing for me here. I have decided that I will pile these up and do a small lot sale on Kijiji soon to just get back maybe $2-30 for these and some others to just get rid of some slow moving cards.


A rare card for each half, and a few cards that are on the older side, but green heavy, as you can see with the uncommons which I scanned as well....


There is also the uncalled for...I mean...


It should be as difficult as moving mountains to not include basic lands in these. Back to the COVID lot tomorrow because I don't want to do another of these for a little bit at least...

No comments:

Post a Comment