Tuesday, October 31, 2023

A Bit Halloween-y

 Happy Halloween to everyone. Was wondering if the COVID lot cards would have anything I could tie into Halloween today, and maybe we get close with the black and white bordering on some 1986 Topps. It may not be black and orange, but it's close!


A small bunch of cards, and a set I have happily completed, so we just get a couple Hays additions for the collection. I would have thought this would be a set I would have a handful of copies for each Jay, but not quite, just a few each so far.

A scan of names for sharing the rest, in case anyone needs some small help with this one. Some may consider the design scary, spooky, or just downright ugly, but it has grown on me...

I just don't need it to grow any further in my house - all good there, so feel free to offer taking some away!

Now, go out and get some candy for your little ghouls (or enjoy handing it out).

No comments:

Post a Comment