Thursday, October 19, 2023

Dorsay Trade For 500

 Here is what turned out to be my 500th completed trade at TCDB, and nice it's with Trevor who I have done a few trades with. I've really picked up my trading the last couple years with over 100 transactions in 2022, and over another 100 already in 2023. As it turns out, this trade is great, but I have another couple days worths of cards to show because Trevor sent a bunch of stuff in addition to the trade. First though, the trade.



Trevor sent almost the rest of the 1997 Jays Oh Henry team set. Only a couple cards remaining for me in this one. Not one of my favourite years for the Jays, but still some notable Jays with Delgado and Stewart, and unusual Jays lite Otis Nixon.


Most of the cards are hockey related, including a few set helpers here. Fleury also puts me down to a single McD card need from the 1991-92 set.


One completed Leaf team set with the 1992-93 Pinnacle Canadian couple cards here. Love the unusual Doug Gilmour card for that set.

Mats is also the last of 9 Leafs cards from the 2003-04 In The GaME tORONTO sTAR BASE SET, AND i THINK i JUST HAVE ONE LAST FOIL CARD FOR MY lEAF CARDS FROM THAT INSERT SET.

Although Johnny Bower's 1993-94 High Liner Greatest Goalie card was part of the trade, I was pleasantly surprised to have in come still in the "package". Going to have to put this in my unopened pack collection and look for an unwrapped one. I know you can see exactly what card you are getting, but it's still unopened!

Big thank you to Trevor for the trade, and for the extras which we will start getting to tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment