Sunday, October 22, 2023

First October Free Shipping Trade

 So, this is the first trade I did using the October free shipping Tuesday codes from Canada Post. It allows a package up to 5kg to be sent free, within Canada. They actually also had a bonus one (which really, this is). I took the opportunity for a larger trade on this one with Quebec resident trader over at TCDB, EAudet77, and we have a lot to go through, but today, it's all Timmies!


I have a complete base set, and need copies of the Leafs for a separate team set. With the three additions, I just have one left there. The Red Die Cuts are the most common insert I believe, and I needed a bunch since it's a bigger insert set, so that's what we got a good bunch here for.

The insert set is 42 cards, and these bring me up to 27.


The three Superstar Showcase cards brings that insert set down to one missing - Ovi, while the gold etching cards bring me to 6 of 18....that one still needs work.


The Spectrum Standouts got almost half them here, so really closed the gap on that insert set as well.

So, looking at my binder I have...63 to go. Getting almost to where it feels attainable....almost!

No comments:

Post a Comment