Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Big Mac412

 Another trade share day, and this with a new trade partner at TCDB with mac412 sending along, mostly, but not just, Blue Jays.


1993 Donruss Jays are nice as I need dupes for the set build.


I can't say I knew when I accepted the trade as I hadn't looked too hard, but the Collector's Choice cards and Studio cards finished off the couple Jays team sets of 27 and 4 cards respectively which is always a great way to go. I keep the team sets stored differently, and the non-team Jays in binders, so I like pulling the cards out of the binders and shrinking that part of the collection, increasing the team set "groupings" which I keep in variously sized Ultra Pro plastic sleeves or containers depending on size.


Wood border always makes be think either Beehive for hockey or 1987 Topps for baseball.


We end with a single wrestling card addition with - no he's not really related - Horace Hogan. I mean, great way to try and give someone the rub off of Hulk, but, no.

Appreciate the great trade, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment