Wednesday, October 25, 2023

More Leaf Goodies

 Another bunch of cards from my trade with EAudet77, and all Leaf team set helpers, though no luck actually completing any of the ones today.


Some Ultimate Original 6 cards, but let's focus on the 2002-03 O Pee Chee and Topps Chrome sets. Back then, as you can see, same design on the products, just a different finish. Not the same set itself either, as typical, chrome having smaller base sets, and O Pee Chee being larger.


2003-04 In The Game Action is not a set I overly like in design, but like getting a good addition of cards for the Leaf set. The Belfour card itself is pretty darn nice looking too.


Some MVP and Victory set helpers. I never worried about these being "lower end" sets because as simple as they may be, the designs are usually pretty solid al things considered.

I may not be a fan of the need for a faux signature, but it doesn't really take away from the cards, so it's fine.

We end with some nice looking 2017-18 Parkhurst Leafs. I really like the design for this year. I do wish Kadri had remained a Leaf, but the move definitely worked out for the man.

As for this trade - definitely worked out as a good one...now to see if I finished any team sets with the last bunch of Leaf cards tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment