Monday, October 30, 2023

Logos and More

Getting close to Halloween, and a couple treats to share today with a couple small PWE envelopes that showed up recently.

First up, a trade with TCDB member 29Potvin, a fellow Ontario resident, and I suspect a fellow Potvin and Leaf fan.


The trade was for the three nice 90s Panini stickers of Maple Leaf logos. We have 1992-93, 1993-94, and 1994-95 in order across the top.

The rest of the cards were extras, or maybe packaging, but either way, nice and unexpected. The question...did I need any?

Well, the 1988 Topps baseball happen to be two cards I needed, while I don't need any of the 1990-91 Upper Deck hockey, but I call that a win regardless!

 The other trade was with TCDB member Orry04 who took some baseball in exchange for...mostly wrestling cards.


1991 WCW Championship Marketing cards can mark with those black borders, but these all look pretty nice. Ah Z-Man....lol....I always enjoyed the play on names between WWF/WWE and WCW when guys went between them.

The Holo Pink Jansen looks awesome in hand and I couldn't give up getting it instead of picking any other wrestling cards.

Two small, but great PWE trades - and hopefully nothing too spooky for tomorrow and Halloween!

2 comments: