Saturday, February 19, 2022

Rinse and Repeat

There are a few sets which seem to have come up a few times, and in numbers, through this lot - good example is 1992-93 Parkhurst, but some of these set I am just as happy to see repeated, such as McDonalds sets.

First up, a couple sets with more cards that I need showing up...



A couple Gold Reserve cards including Esche, which is posed as a nice mask card and could work for an entire goalie focused set to be honest. THen a bunch more 2000-01 Upper Deck Vintage additions to boot.


Always happy to pick up dupe Leaf cards, now from a McDonalds set, and inserts to boot - sweet! These double my numbers from 3 to 6.


Topps Embossed out of 1995 starts off the rest of the cards for today, and though I may not be keeping them, they are pretty nice - thick cardstock and they have an embossed feel, hence the name I figure.

Then we get more from the aforementioned Parkhurst set.



I haven't bothered to check yet, but wouldn't surprise me if I've completed the subset a couple times over.

Just about 400 cards left in this lot - but not to worry, I have a bunch of other stuff to get to afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment