Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Well - If I Have To Get These...

 As is no surprise to most of you, these cards are not something I enjoy seeing at all as I don't collect minor league cards, and the sets were not very well done...



That being said, if I have to put up with these, there is one card which is maybe worth seeing...


Yeah, Martin Brodeur is hiding here. Given the fact there must be zillions of these cards around, I know it's been going for anywhere from $5 - $20 each which is crazy to me.


Along with some additional 1992-93 Upper Deck basketball cards, which we have seen plenty of from the lot, that's what wraps up the cards for today.

So, maybe nothing to add to my collection, but at least the interest in seeing the Martin card. Don't have to have cards I get to keep, to have an interesting day in looking through cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment